The NDIA are making changes to their system to make sure NDIS participants and their families have what they need to manage the impact of the CoronaVirus.
The changes include:
- Plans will no longer end. If your plan is due to end soon and you still have not heard anything it will automatically extend for 365 days.
- If you have a plan review scheduled, the NDIA will contact you. If you are happy, you can have a new plan for up to 24 months.
- If you don't currently have support coordination in your plan but would like to, so you can manage everything over the coming months, you can use your core funding to pay for a support coordinator. There are new line items in the Price Guide to pay for this.
- If you need more funds to do this you will need to ask for a review
- A new Price Guide was released today to cover the new prices.
You can read more on the NDIS website.