< Back to resources
New Price Guide for 2020 - 2021
The NDIS has released the results from the Annual Price Review 2020‒21 along with a Price Guide and Support Catalogue, which will come into effect on 1st July.
The report with the results of the Annual Price Review makes 14 recommendations which are reflected in the changes made to the Price Guide 2020–21, including:
- introducing psychosocial recovery coaches to support participants with psychosocial disability
- improving clarity on the way prices are set for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- new features to provide opportunities for participants access to alternative living arrangements as part of Individualised Living Options (ILO)
- driving innovative opportunities for participants in employment
- improving the Disability Support Worker Cost Model
- clarifying definitions of time of day and day of the week (such as weekdays, evenings and public holidays)
- introducing Programs of Supports to improve choice and control for participants, and provide more certainty for providers when delivering supports, and
- improving the definition of some locations throughout Australia to regional, remote or very remote to ensure continued service and reach by our providers.