18 November 2020
The NDIA has announced another update to the Price Guide. But don’t worry as this is good news as it includes a set of modest price increases. So what’s changed?
From 1st December 2020, price limits on a wide range of supports will increase in line with the final adjustment of the Equal Remuneration Order (ERO), including:
- Assistance with Self Care Activities
- Assistance in SIL
- Establishment fees for personal care/participation
- Short Term Accommodation (STA) incl. Respite
- Social, Community & Rec Access
- Group Activities
- Supports in Employment
- Support Connection
- Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
- Skills development, training in plan management and travel training
- Training for carers/parents
1 October 2020
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has released some more information this week about the introduction of compulsory Independent Assessments.
They have released some information on the first trial, and some short information about six of the tools that will be used during the assessments.
11 September 2020
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) would like to invite Victorian and Tasmanian participants, families, carers, people with a disability, and the disability community to attend a session about recent NDIS announcements and updates.
Virtual Information Sessions held via Microsoft Teams. Details on how to join the session and the meeting link will be emailed to registered attendees two business days prior to the session date.
Dates and Times
- Monday 21 September 2020 1:30pm – 3:00pm (AEST)
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 1:30pm – 3:00pm (AEST)
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 7:00pm-8:30pm (AEST)
- Thursday 24 September 2020 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST)